General terms and conditions
- Prices are in €uro per day per apartment for the indicated occupancy and for a minimum stay of 3 days.
- Weekly change of bedroom, kitchen and bathroom linen.
- Final cleaning.
- Outdoor car parking.
- During the winter months, free ski bus service to/from Piz Sorega cableway (1 km away); ski storage with boot dryer and heater.
- Bike storage during the summer months.
- The apartments have:
- satellite TV;
- WiFi connection;
- bed linen;
- bath linen;
- kitchen linens, crockery and cutlery.
- The apartment cannot be occupied by more people (including infants) than indicated and agreed upon at the time of booking.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the apartment or in the common areas, nor throwing cigarette ends out of windows and balconies.
- It is not permitted to move objects, equipment and kitchen utensils outside the apartment.
- The cost of the final cleaning is included in the accommodation rate, for the return of the apartment as clean and tidy as handed over on arrival. Otherwise, an extra cleaning fee up to a maximum of €50.00 per apartment will be charged.
- By prior agreement, we accept small dogs, maximum one per apartment and with the commitment that they will not remain alone in the apartment. The daily rate is €7.00 and does not include food.
- The local tourist tax of €1.40/person/day for guests aged 14 and over will be added to the prices indicated. The tourist tax is paid at the time of departure and is specified clearly on the invoice of the stay.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
- Booked accommodation is reserved from 14:00 on the day of arrival until 09:00 on the day of departure.
- If you expect to check in after 19:00, we ask you to inform us to make arrangements.
- The reservation becomes binding upon payment of the deposit agreed and the receipt of our written confirmation;
- The deposit should be paid within 3 days from the date of reservation by bank transfer:
BANK: CASSA DI RISPARMIO DI BOLZANO
NAME: ODLANA & PUNTIN Apartments | I - 39036 San Cassiano (BZ)
IBAN: IBAN IT71 Y060 4558 1800 00000149400
The accommodation bill can be paid in the following ways:
- Cash for total amount up to 1.000,00 € (2.000,00 € until 31.12.2020). In case of higher bills, the whole bill or the difference should be paid either by credit card, cheque or advanced bank transfer (excluding guests from non-EU countries like Russia and Switzerland, for whom bigger cash payments are allowed).
- Bank transfer (in this case the entire payment for your stay should be transferred before your arrival);
- Cheque (in this case we ask to provide the cheque for processing within 1 day after check-in);
- Credit card (no Diners Club or American Express);
(Consumer Code, Part III, title III, par. I 206/2005):
Unforeseen circumstances may always happen and a cancellation is unpleasant for both parties.
The right of withdrawal is not provided by the Consumer Code.
Nevertheless, we offer the following cancellation terms:
- FREE CANCELLATION with a immediate refund of 100% of the advance deposit or conversion into a holiday voucher for an alternative stay to be used within one year of its issue, in the event in which, on the date of arrival, travel for tourism purposes is not permitted by current regulations.
For all other cases:
- up to 60 days before arrival: refund of the 80% of the confirmation deposit;
- from 60 to 30 days before arrival: loss of the confirmation deposit;
- from 30 to 8 days before arrival: 60% of the total price is charged;
- less than 8 days before arrival, late arrivals, lower number of guests, early departures or no-show: 100% of the total price is charged.
TRIP CANCELLATION INSURANCE
We recommend you to contact your insurance company and insure your journey against cancellation, early termination or late arrival.